Poetry Blogs (Ecclesiastes)
trevor homer on TAKE BACK MANCHESTER [on the anniversary of the Peterloo massacre] (36 minutes ago)
Life by Numbers
1. My father walks the sea-edge and is young, as a child is young.
2. My father's voice is hardwood, and timpan drums.
7. My father's eyes are tired.
16. The cyclone clouds hang swollen sheets above.
19. I am afraid.
20. I shall put fear at the bottom of depths the deep blue made.
25. My brothers' arms surround me.
31. We sit on the brim of laughter, an...
Saturday 25th November 2017 9:08 am