The trials of life and love and the poems they inspire...
- Engaging with Art in Longford Providers
- She Walks Not the Paths I Find Familiar
- Fleeting Shadows Confuse the Walker
- To One Side I Must Cast My Pen
- Life Flies By
- She Loves Me Not, The Dandelion Said
- Nice Guys Finish Last
- God Save Us From The Preachers
- Alchemy in Reverse
- Heart Turned To Gold or Stone
- Stuck in the Friendzone
- Giltraps of Kinnitty and The Fureys in Tullamore – Filming A Weekend with the Tullamore Rhymers Club
Above are links to the latest poems and blog posts of mine on my website. It has been quite a while since I have been by...
Latest info from the Tullamore Rhymers Club, and the latest saga of the unrequited love tales of our Carty... but with a different girl... how does a guy get out of the freind zone?
I like to know a girl before getting close to her, but then its hard to get her to see you as more than a freind. Inspires great poetry, but is the heartbreak worth that?