I Blame The Scapegoats
(With a nod of debt to the incomparable John O'Farrell)
I blame the Government and the bankers and the rest of the fatcats and the US and the multinationals.
I don’t blame me for:
· Wanting a sub-prime mortgage I can’t afford
· Electing the government
· Electing every government
· Retiring early and drawing my pension
· Living longer
· Driving a foreign car
· Shopping at Asda/Tesco/Sainsbury
· Wanting my kids to go to university to study fucking Street Art
· Using Google/Starbuck’s et al
· Watching American films and listening to American music
· Using petrol
· Flying to foreign holiday resorts
· Buying on credit
I don’t blame me at all.
I blame the scapegoats.