Like to join the Write Out Loud team?
We are offering opportunities for new volunteers to take on important roles with this major poetry organisation with a large user base. It could be an hour or two per month doing the little things that make a big difference, or an editorial or coordinator role. Students to retirees, experienced or willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
Of interest to anyone looking to find out more about the poetry world, make new contacts, gain valuable skills and experience for their CV, companies wanting to broaden employees’ experience, or those looking to get fun and fulfilment in their retirement and give something back.
We have opportunities for people with interest and, ideally, some skills (or willing to learn) in:
- Moderating user content on our poetry blogs;
- Poetry journalism: writing original stories, creating stories from press releases received, event reviews, subediting, proofreading, or acting as duty editor on a team basis;
- Volunteer coordinator, preferably with some HR experience;
- Grant funding bid writing;
- Board members, preferably with experience of one or more of: creative strategy, community engagement, corporate governance, organisation development, charitable status, poetry and young people, business development or marketing.
NB these are purely voluntary roles at the moment.
Please contact email@example.com for more information, setting out your interest and experience, if any. We look forward to hearing from you.
Wed 19th Dec 2018 15:01
Good luck filling that pot.
If you wish to post a comment you must login.