Tom

Fri 20th Sep 2019 23:11

Hi Adriana, thank you so much for your comment on What Have You Done With The Daylight... I don't think I've come across your profile before but I am excited to read your work. Thunderstorm is especially strong. Cheers, Tx

Comment is about Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo (poet profile)

Original item by Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo

Mon 2nd Sep 2019 14:49

Adriana, I shall try to catch up with more of your work.

Comment is about Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo (poet profile)

Original item by Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo

David Redfield

Thu 29th Aug 2019 12:31

Hi Adriana,

Love the intense lyricism of "I Am The Person ..."
Nicely structured and balanced, diffusing the emotion through appropriately rhetorical phrasing.
Emotionally sophisticated and elegant.
Great work

David

Comment is about Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo (poet profile)

Original item by Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo

Chrystel Roberts

Mon 26th Aug 2019 19:05

So glad that you and your hubby enjoyed the poem!

Comment is about Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo (poet profile)

Original item by Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo

CHRIS GAIR

Sun 16th Oct 2016 07:21

Hi Adriana,

'I am the person you will always forget'

Beautifully put and quite sad. Powerful in a way. Keep going.

Chris Gair.

Comment is about Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo (poet profile)

Original item by Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo

elPintor

Sat 15th Oct 2016 00:58

Always use your own best judgment (or, the wisdom of those that truly love you, when it fails). Keep asking in the right places if there's something you want to understand. Stay safe and well, Adriana.

elP

Comment is about Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo (poet profile)

Original item by Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo

Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo

Fri 14th Oct 2016 04:07

Hey patrick.

Thanks for the compliments! I've added you as one of my fav.

Regards

Comment is about Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo (poet profile)

Original item by Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo

Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo

Fri 14th Oct 2016 01:36

Thank you Rose! WOL is such a great community. It is nurturing and the perfect place to start venturing into the world where I can share my poems.

My regards to you as well.

Adriana

Comment is about Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo (poet profile)

Original item by Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo

Rose Casserley

Thu 13th Oct 2016 21:59

welcome Adriana.Beautiful sample poem! Hope to read lots more.and that you enjoy your time on here.

My regards to you.

Rose.

Comment is about Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo (poet profile)

Original item by Adriana de los Angeles Diaz Rizo