Artur Hulboj

Artur

Tue 19th Dec 2017 22:55

tvm Leon

P&S xx

LEON STOLGARD

Sat 16th Sep 2017 13:26

cool photo's.Love the nana and tangerines sculpture

Rose Casserley

Fri 4th Aug 2017 16:56

hi guys.Have deleted my rant now but thanks for the supporting comment.Catch youz later.

Rose 💓

Lynn Dye

Fri 21st Jul 2017 13:59

Hi Patricia and Stefan, thank you for the like and comments on my latest piece of nonsense. No satellite dish on our caravan, could be just as well! Ha ha.
L.xx

Wendy

Sun 25th Jun 2017 15:33

Thankyou for all your comments being a novis at poetry I wish I had wrote things down sooner my brain is overflowlng love Wendy x

Wendy

Thu 15th Jun 2017 17:10

Thankyou for your love Wendy x

Seanin Hughes

Sun 11th Jun 2017 18:25

Hi guys,

Thanks for the very kind words. I'd say the current political population require muzzles, never mind hats - dangerous clowns, the lot of them!

keith jeffries

Thu 1st Jun 2017 14:00

Hello Patricia & Stefan, Thank you for commenting on my poem Politicians. I appreciate this and join you in the battle cry. Thank you again. Keith

Jemima Jones

Wed 31st May 2017 11:40

nice to see you back on Patricia and Stefan.Hope you are both well.Thank you.Jemima.

Rose Casserley

Mon 29th May 2017 22:57

welcome back guys.

Rose 💋💋

Rose Casserley

Sun 15th May 2016 20:56

woo-ooh! love the posh profile picky folks!

Rose.xx

Wendy

Sat 14th May 2016 13:20

Thankyou for your comments sorry for not replying sooner hope all your wishes come true Wendy

Thu 28th Apr 2016 13:13

Thanks P. & S for comments on Park Bench. I might be able to view your Hamelin Man tonight. Watch this space. I watched the Louis Theroux doc. about alcoholism and it influenced me greatly , thus the poem.

Ray .

Katy Megan Hughes

Fri 22nd Apr 2016 16:24

yep, still looking but not found him yet! X

Loving the haiku : )

Katy Megan Hughes

Wed 20th Apr 2016 21:25

Thank you! Written in a shopping centre in Birmingham, but would have much preferred to have been in Marrakesh! X

Katy Megan Hughes

Wed 23rd Mar 2016 09:50

Thank you! X

Lynn Dye

Tue 22nd Mar 2016 22:49

Hi guys, thanks for the explanation on my profile, made me chuckle, these computer keys can be tricky things, can't they? Glad to see that Patricia lets you think you're the master of the house, Stef, ha ha.
Sorry, I'll creep away now... ;-)
L xx

Paul F Blackburn

Sat 19th Mar 2016 09:57

Thank you for your kind comments on my wonderful poem, glad to see you are still going strong!

Lynn Dye

Mon 14th Mar 2016 20:13

Hi, you lovely friends, thanks for the welcome back on my profile.
Actually, I wanted to welcome you back too, because when I had a quiet peek on this site a couple of months ago your profile had disappeared. I was quite sad. So it's good we are all back together! :-) xx

Katy Megan Hughes

Sun 14th Feb 2016 16:33

have changed profile pic - hope you approve ; )

yes, I see what you mean about shuffling. Will do that in the re-draft!

Katy
x

David Cooke

Sun 14th Feb 2016 06:02

Hi P & S Glad you liked my warrior!