Kenneth Eaton-Dykes

Sat 24th Dec 2011 14:16

So sorry to hear that you're leaving WOL This site's done wonders for me in every way.

Ken

<Deleted User> (9912)

Sat 3rd Dec 2011 17:11

Thank you for the welcome Winston!

Neil Fawcett

Wed 23rd Nov 2011 12:32

Hi Winston. Is there likely to be a reason why I can't change my profile pic.
The file refuses to upload.

Neil Fawcett

Wed 23rd Nov 2011 08:45

Hi Winston, yes I'm sorry that it has disappeared. I have been trying to change my profile pic and deleted the lot. For some reason I have been unable to upload a new photo, but will try to replace the bio stuff.

Cheers

Neil.

Marcia Calame

Mon 21st Nov 2011 17:41

Hello Winston.

Gareth Writer-Davies

Sun 20th Nov 2011 16:14

Hi Winston, Keep trying to change the profile pic on my blog, but it won't take. Have changed the profile text and that was OK. Any advice? Ta, Gareth

Hazel

Fri 11th Nov 2011 11:01

Here you go the new profile.

Yvonne Bolton

Wed 2nd Nov 2011 12:50

Thank you Winston for your encouragement, welcome & 'gentle' feedback. I will add to my blog asap with further renditions & brave the possible onslaught of commentary. Had wanted to join the gathering tonight in Hebden but unfortunately an 'All Souls' event requires my presence. Next time hopefully, Yvonne

Sim Le Wilt

Thu 27th Oct 2011 13:20

Hi Winston
thanks for the welcome message - looking forward to getting down to events in Manchester/Stockport.

Much love

<Deleted User> (9801)

Mon 24th Oct 2011 17:20

Winston I'm not very technical? I just lost a poem I submitted, Do I click on the Poem the person is commenting about? or do I leave it at the bottom of the page? I'm a bit confused, No pun intended xx

<Deleted User> (9801)

Fri 21st Oct 2011 13:05

Thankyou Winston! i'm still finding my way around, I joined other poetry sites and I never got any reaction at all? this is wonderful I could spend hours, I laughed a lot too! it's better than Facebook x

Ray Miller

Thu 13th Oct 2011 12:24

Hello Winston. I've now put a picture on. Are you getting short on silhouettes? You should try stilettos.
Best Wishes, Ray

<Deleted User> (9734)

Wed 5th Oct 2011 07:48

Thank you Winston for the warm welcome

jude

Tue 30th Aug 2011 21:17

Thanks for the welcome Winston - we're practically neighbours! :)
I'm working my way through the profiles and loving the variety. Too much of a novice to comment yet.

kath hewitt

Sat 27th Aug 2011 14:26

I hadn't realised I had, I was just ranting but it seems I wasn't the only one - so much for being special ha ha

Thanks for sorting it so quickly, I have enough of them coming into my normal email!

Lisa Milligan

Tue 16th Aug 2011 18:25

Yes, I'm all set. Thanks so much Winston!

Lisa

Crackling

Fri 11th Mar 2011 23:26

Been away a while. I love the "new" Look an Feel of WOL. Thanks.

Chris Co

Fri 26th Nov 2010 17:38

Thx Winston.

Bernadette Herbertson

Tue 2nd Nov 2010 12:04

Thank you winston so glad you liked my story and yes i bet the cat got lots of catfood !! ..ben xx

Jack Pascoe

Thu 1st Jul 2010 23:43

Hi Winston, thanks for the welcome. It's good to find something that makes people share and share alike y'know. Keep up the good work, Jack

Alec Bell

Thu 10th Jun 2010 14:50

Thanks for the welcome, Winston. And for the comment on my picture!

<Deleted User> (8286)

Wed 9th Jun 2010 14:27

Thanks for advice honey...
Have a beautiful week.

Michelle

Wendy Hollis

Thu 15th Apr 2010 15:23

Hi Winston, thank you for you warm welcome and your kind comments! Wendy x

<Deleted User> (7790)

Fri 5th Mar 2010 10:12

No probs. I like to think I'm on the other 'secret' list.

<Deleted User> (7672)

Wed 24th Feb 2010 13:12

Thank you for the comments. Glad you liked it. Rob x

<Deleted User> (7766)

Wed 24th Feb 2010 11:38

Thank you, Winston. I'm glad you liked it :)
I will definitely add some more sooner rather than laterx

<Deleted User> (7241)

Sun 7th Feb 2010 21:42

Hi winston, thank you for the advise have had a busy schedual so now looking forward to settling down and doing that. Thank you for your comment on my poem it is very much appreciated
Dana x

Ann Foxglove

Tue 2nd Feb 2010 13:35

sorry to bug you Win, but did you get my email about a new member? annxx

<Deleted User> (7266)

Wed 20th Jan 2010 12:16

Cheers mate :) Not a dig or anything, I just thought it hadn't shown on my profile when you made the post! S x

<Deleted User> (7263)

Mon 18th Jan 2010 12:52

Thanks Winston. Much appriciated. I will be updating my samples profile regularlyly. Tony M

Ann Foxglove

Fri 8th Jan 2010 18:04

re: new poets. I think Mary Braithwaite has disappeared. (Not literally I hope!)

<Deleted User> (5926)

Thu 7th Jan 2010 22:40

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, and for the kind comment on my poetry. I do like this little corner of my computer.
You might be wondering what a woman from the southern US is doing on this site. I was originally led here by a friend from Leeds. He hasn't been around WOL for awhile, and I didn't do anything with my profile after signing on about two years ago. But, I kept getting emails asking me to update my profile. Glad I finally clicked on one.

Anneliese Emmans Dean

Tue 5th Jan 2010 12:48

What an honour, Winston, to be the first member of 2010! Happy New Year to you too. I've added a poem to my profile, as you suggested.
Anneliese

sheridan

Wed 16th Dec 2009 23:23

Heyy thanks for the message, ill try what you said!

Rachel McGladdery

Wed 16th Dec 2009 22:13

It worked for one of them (using the teenager that is) the other picture won't play but I have a headache now and will try again another time.
thanks for the help
Rachel
x

Rachel McGladdery

Wed 16th Dec 2009 21:50

Thanks Winston, off to prise a surly 14 year old from whatever he's watching on telly....I may be gone some time.
Rachel
x

Rachel McGladdery

Wed 16th Dec 2009 21:31

Hi Winston, I have tried to put photos to my blog entries but can't...it says they have been uploaded but when I look, they aren't there...could it be the size of the image? if it is, I need to enlist my teenager to resize them for me.
Thanks
Rachel
x

Ann Foxglove

Tue 8th Dec 2009 10:09

Hi Win - how are you? Do you know if there are many members of WOL in Cornwall? I guess we are all anonimous (me!) so maybe no way of knowing. But being new to the poetry world, it gets a bit frustrating to see all the stuff happening "up country"! I'm not going to move though!!!

<Deleted User> (7164)

Mon 7th Dec 2009 18:16

Hi Winston,
you can delete my old profile page now i have a new one. I'm unable to access it anyway.
Thanks and hope you are keeping well.

Janet Ramsden.x

Pete Crompton

Thu 19th Nov 2009 19:24

Tom, it may be because the file size or pic size is too big, try halving the size of pic, this worked for me.(had same prob as you)

tom george

Thu 19th Nov 2009 18:15

hi winston. i have tried to upload a profile pic (jpeg) to my profile without success. i select my pic in the browse field and the file appears there, i then save and the picture fails to appear. any ideas? tom