Thu 27th Dec 2007 08:23

Hello Daniel~ Great poem here. Loved the thought in it! The freedom that is not FREE - Well there is a subject to discuss as your poem contains a lot of wisdom.

happy new Year 2008...Zuzanna

Comment is about To change the world! (blog)

Original item by Daniel Hooks

Thu 27th Dec 2007 08:19

Hi there Malpoet~ Your humorous writing is great! I have enjoyed another piece of your fantastic poem. Thank you for sharing this one. It has a lot of mysterious lines.

Happy New Year 2008...Zuzanna

Comment is about Canoedling (blog)

Original item by Malpoet

Thu 27th Dec 2007 05:53

Hello Melissa- Nice meeting you. Excellent write. Keeps the reader thinking of your next move. It gives room to expend your desires.

"There is no future
because white is the only color
that I still see.
What can I do
but continue to
hold the key?"

I like the dreamy type of writing. Thank you for sharing...All the best in the New Year Melissa!

Zuzanna Musial

Comment is about Holding (blog)

Thu 27th Dec 2007 05:47

Dear Clarissa~ Thank you for the special comment about my poem for my country. It is indeed special as it is partially educational about each single Province and also Territory as well. Yes, the Country itself it's beautiful but we have a little COLD here. To much up North!

Have a Happy New Year 2008 !
...Zuzanna

Comment is about TO CANADA WITH LOVE (blog)

Original item by Zuzanna Musial

Thu 27th Dec 2007 04:18

This is an interesting story, I like it.

Comment is about Foot Prints (blog)

Original item by Phil Golding

Thu 27th Dec 2007 03:14

I hear its very pretty there and I have seen pics that prove it. I dated a guy once from alberta, he was very polite. You have a nice poem here Zuzanna

Comment is about TO CANADA WITH LOVE (blog)

Original item by Zuzanna Musial

David Morgan

Thu 27th Dec 2007 00:40

I think the compere really should wear a tuxedo, standards are so lax these days.

Comment is about Compere Julian Jordon hosts the Slam at the Tudor House, Wigan - December 2007 (photo)

David Morgan

Tue 25th Dec 2007 10:16

Hello Mal, a subject with which I am only too familiar, love the rhyming last lines, i've been trying to write that poem for ages, you beat me to it, excellent.

Dave

Comment is about Bobbing and Peering (blog)

Original item by Malpoet

Tue 25th Dec 2007 08:26

Dear Poet~ Lovely write on time for Christmas where almost everyone has to cook something good for Christmas! I have enjoyed reading your YUMMY Poem. It made me hungry...Smile.

You are not only great Writer but a fabulous cook!! I admire your skills...Thank you for sharing the great write and your fabulous IMAGINATION...Zuzanna

Comment is about Mixed Grill (blog)

Mon 24th Dec 2007 23:13

Clarissa, thank you so much for the time to read my poem. I love trees a lot. I can not imagine our planet with out them They are magnificent. I have that imagination that some of the are at times like a people, the branchesbraided as a two people that are giving each other a hug. I have seen this in a real forest. They are lovely. I suppose you could get a tree like that in your climate. For us here the treee would freeze.

You will have too let me know once you have that tree at your place.
Thank you for the lovely comment!

Zuzanna

Comment is about MYSTICAL TREES (blog)

Original item by Zuzanna Musial

Mon 24th Dec 2007 23:08

Zuzanna, this is a nice poem and I love that tree picture.As you know I love trees. I hope to have a japanes maple someday

Comment is about MYSTICAL TREES (blog)

Original item by Zuzanna Musial

Mon 24th Dec 2007 02:48

Hum well,do I dare try and figure it out?Ok well bacon on alomst anything is yum! I think you cook great! Do you like to cook caserols? If so I have 2 reciepes I can send you with a poss 3rd. Have a nice Christmas, are you going to your brothers?

Comment is about Mixed Grill (blog)

Mon 24th Dec 2007 02:41

WOW, did you get to see his face?

Comment is about b u l l i e s (blog)

Pete Crompton

Mon 24th Dec 2007 02:29

never post poems when drunk! I found that out!

Comment is about mans sober state (blog)

Pete Crompton

Mon 24th Dec 2007 02:28

i managed to track him down at a set of traffic lights in Lancashire. Once level at the lights I floored the revs and left him for dust.

Comment is about b u l l i e s (blog)

Pete Crompton

Mon 24th Dec 2007 02:22

thanks Clarissa. One bugger snapped the wheels off my Matel hot rod car.

Comment is about b u l l i e s (blog)

Mon 24th Dec 2007 00:36

Great poem Peter! I can really understand this one, as I was and still am the smallest and thus did get picked on by bullies. Not sure If I ever told you about the time I was a student in an inner city school of st louis in the 60s, was an experience, I was one of about 5 white students in an all black school. I learned to run fast, as everyday I had threats, and was subject to name calling and hitting. they took my lunch everyday, when my Grandmother found out, she made 2 lunches for me, one for the girl that took mine and one for me.I think the experience was in ways good for me,now that I look back on it.I dont hate them, I have pitty for them. I do think a good spanking would have helped many and to this day think a good swat would work wonders.great poem!

Comment is about b u l l i e s (blog)

Tina Brown

Sun 23rd Dec 2007 22:48

More please MLP . . . . . xx

Comment is about The Lost Poet (Poet profile)

Original item by The Lost Poet

Sun 23rd Dec 2007 16:35

malcom this is a great poem. Years ago I worked with a group to try and get them off the street.Then the state shut down the mental hospitals and released all pts into the streets. Now there are so many.I see that my government likes to purchace bombs and give special holidays to sports players or give themselves a raise! I will point out this job was given to the churches, was commanded by GOD.But there I see decadence, golded robes, well the wealth is there to see, and they do small things like feed a few.I dont know, thought provoking poem here, sorry on any sp coffee has not made it to my fingers yet! thanks

Comment is about Affluence (blog)

Original item by Malpoet

Sun 23rd Dec 2007 04:28

Wow Philip! this is great, go liberty! down with liers we can vote them out!

Comment is about Poetical Speakers Corner (blog)

Original item by Phil Golding

Sun 23rd Dec 2007 02:41

This is funny, except you may be serious!

Comment is about the dying fly (blog)

Sun 23rd Dec 2007 02:26

Hello Phil, nice meeting you. I am new to this site. I have read all your poems and your poetry are excellent! They have a lot of life events in them. Your are excellent in expressing yourself through your pen. The style fascinates!

"Writing
Writing ignites a spark in me
Lighting flames of creativity
Heat warms me to my sole
Gives freedom and control

Words form and pour out of me
As does rain from atop a tree
A steady flow forms into a line
Word line begin to inter-twine

Each line or twine begins to form
I tease them together to reform
Into poems with a turn of phrase
My words flow to the next phase"

I have enjoyed this poem a lot. It tells a lot about your love for writing. This is my best choice for today. I am sure I will come across more of your writes. Please feel welcome to read some of mine and let me know what you are thinking. It is good to hear other people opinion about the thoughts behind particular write.

Have a great Christmas Season with your family and friends...Zuzanna Musial

Comment is about Phil Golding (Poet profile)

Original item by Phil Golding

Sun 23rd Dec 2007 00:13

Thanks but its a curse, Im sure of it and very sick of it.To feel and feel is insane. If I could cut my heart out and still live, I would do it! Gosh this is almost like MSN...

Comment is about Vinni (blog)

Pete Crompton

Sat 22nd Dec 2007 23:53

there is no write or wrong though!
it is how you want to interpret surely?
im just saying they not always literally autobiographical just that I write about situations that I feel.

the same way you can do in the most wonderful way. you have a great poetic gift.

Comment is about Vinni (blog)

Sat 22nd Dec 2007 23:53

Hi Peter, you know poetry is not a race track.I think I feel enough for a few people and Im very tired of it.Ha I have had those male drunken blow outs, made a total fool of my self.

Comment is about mans sober state (blog)

Sat 22nd Dec 2007 23:51

Thanks Peter for setting me straight, well its good to know that Im almost always wrong when It comes to your poems. I get inspiration from songs too at times.

Comment is about Vinni (blog)

Philip Golding

Sat 22nd Dec 2007 23:24

my apologies to Zuzanna i took your wonderful comment on this poem by mistake.

Comment is about Lovers (blog)

Original item by Phil Golding

Pete Crompton

Sat 22nd Dec 2007 21:54

Thanks Clarissa. My poems are about feelings. the situations I may write about are often just imaginary.In the case of this I listened to a song then wrote whilst it played.

Comment is about Vinni (blog)

Sat 22nd Dec 2007 21:07

Peter,
This is very nice, if you have not found her already, you will I guess. This poem has a dreamy quality to it, it reminds me of some I have written and not posted yet and some I never will post. some secrets/poems are best left unsaid atleast for me anyway. very nice dreamy poem

Comment is about Vinni (blog)

Ricardo Reis

Sat 22nd Dec 2007 20:06

Veeeeeery interesting!

Very interesting indeed. But what will nurse say, Bubo? Will she laugh do you think?

Comment is about Bubo (Poet profile)

Original item by Bubo

Sat 22nd Dec 2007 17:52

Clarissa~ Thank you for your time to read andthe lovely comment! Actually this story are often being told to the children I can recall once when my sons were still in Elementary school there were reading something similar to mine. But this one was from my childhood memory. Thank you for leaving your kind comment! I am glad you also relate to this one as well.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2008

Zuzanna

Comment is about THE MAGIC CARPET (blog)

Original item by Zuzanna Musial

Sat 22nd Dec 2007 17:46

Hello Malpoet~ Your write is very real and purely reelects on Christmas that shall be celebrated in much different way.This Stanza tells all...

"For some it's saturnalia.
It's solstice too, for sure.
Borrowed from the pagans,
let's give it back right now."

So true...Thank you...Zuzanna

Comment is about Bah Humbug (blog)

Original item by Malpoet

Sat 22nd Dec 2007 17:43

Very special and precious poem, memory to hold onto keeping the box with all those remnants of someone dear. Excellent imagination and although sad write because of the loss of someone dear to you.Hope was just a dream...Your expressions are so real in this stanza...

"breath out
she’s there………………………
deeper this time
breath in
she’s just there……………………
there.... she is.....she is
inhaled in memory
out of reach"

Fabulous write!...Zuzanna

Comment is about one thing in particular (blog)

Pete Crompton

Sat 22nd Dec 2007 14:07

Hi Clarissa. I do enjoy this style of writing. Yes the fear is out there

Comment is about Fear (Norton Personalities) (blog)

Pete Crompton

Sat 22nd Dec 2007 14:04

Hi Clarissa, Thanks you write so many poems!
I cant keep up!
Its best to wait till the feeling comes like you

Comment is about mans sober state (blog)

Pete Crompton

Sat 22nd Dec 2007 14:03

thanks! Zu Zu! andClarissa and Kev!

Comment is about So long since I laughed (blog)

Sat 22nd Dec 2007 02:45

Zuzanna, this is so nice. In some ways it reminded me of storys told to me by gradparents and the great ones when I was so young.I would love a magic carpet ride to a wonderful place.ah in dreams! great poem!

Comment is about THE MAGIC CARPET (blog)

Original item by Zuzanna Musial

Sat 22nd Dec 2007 02:02

This is such a treasure of a poem! Do you think she would come back if she knew?You old softy, but then I have always know this about you.I wonder if all men are the same, in this way?I know I have done the same thing. great poem and a wonderful show of the soft side that you try to hide.

Comment is about one thing in particular (blog)

Sat 22nd Dec 2007 01:57

This is a very true poem! Men for their own sake need to express emotion.If you bottle it and shake it up and try and keep a top on it, it will expolde. great poem peter

Comment is about mans sober state (blog)

Fri 21st Dec 2007 21:33

Dave~ Excellent and very creative write!

"They all came for good reasons,
seeking comfort and solace in the grounds of the dead.
Drinking spirits or laying flowers, readers of poetry,
and the loners with mental disorders."

I have learned that many great writers in the past had Bi-Polar Disorder and they were brilliant writers!! Your poem has a lot of creativity. Great Imagination!...Zuzanna

Comment is about The Key (blog)

Original item by Dave Stannage

Fri 21st Dec 2007 18:13

GREAT WRITE!!!

"Up in the morning
creaking and yawning
hungover and feeling
half dead.

I lurch down the stairs
full of worries and cares
and so fat I could
only lumber."
I can see this in picture so well!..Zuzanna

Comment is about Weight Loss (blog)

Original item by Malpoet

Fri 21st Dec 2007 18:04

You had truly vivid imagination in this one!
I think, I will stick to my old customs...No drinking! ..Smile...Zuzanna

Comment is about The True Story of Christmas (blog)

Original item by Malpoet

Fri 21st Dec 2007 16:21

That will be the truth in this story. I wrote this from a tale of my grandma. My Grandmother was a great story teller...We did not have that many books then when I was a kid. So the story was pass from one generation to another. I will have to write another poem about her story as it is very unique and interesting as well. I like your comment. You have extracted a MORAL from this story and that is great! If there is a true love the marriage will last! ..Thank you..Zuzanna

Comment is about THE MAGIC CARPET (blog)

Original item by Zuzanna Musial

Kevin Connolly

Fri 21st Dec 2007 13:48

That's what makes Christrmas great.
there's nothing better than settling down at 1pm to watch the Queen's speech on the radio, while drinking a few mince pies and eating more than enough glasses of sherry to turn Santa herself anorexic.
Thanks for sorting out my confusion there, Malcolm. And in case I rofget to say it, Happy Easter.
(Hic.)

Comment is about The True Story of Christmas (blog)

Original item by Malpoet

Kevin Connolly

Fri 21st Dec 2007 13:39

And the moral of this poem is: however small a man may be physically, he can still be a King when he finds a woman to be his Queen. A man with a woman has no faults - well, until she starts finding a few new ones, lol.
Thanks for this magic journey into your imagination, Zuzanna.

Comment is about THE MAGIC CARPET (blog)

Original item by Zuzanna Musial

Daniel Hooks

Fri 21st Dec 2007 10:43

Thanks Zuzanna!

Comment is about words tattoo my soul and quotations (blog)

Original item by Daniel Hooks

Fri 21st Dec 2007 03:15

Interesting how you have captured the politics versa reality in this write.

"At uni they were marching
behind banners red and proud.
They proclaimed the fight for freedom
and they puffed the weed in clouds."

We want FREEDOM for ALL, but the FREEDOM is hard to come by...Great poem!...Zuzanna

Comment is about Triumphant Banners (blog)

Original item by Malpoet

Fri 21st Dec 2007 02:43

Bubo,
I cant say why as I dont understand it, excet that is a great poem but your poem called Transgender Museum touches me so. It could be the Mom in me the protector of children. Im not sure but I really like that poem. Happy holidays to you!

Comment is about Bubo (Poet profile)

Original item by Bubo

Kevin Connolly

Thu 20th Dec 2007 21:50

Too true. Santa should take more care with his list. I know he's not infallible, as he once gave me a DVD recorder instead of the MP3 player I asked for.
Exellent poem, Paul.

Comment is about Christmas time (blog)

Original item by Paul H Tubb

Kevin Connolly

Thu 20th Dec 2007 21:45

Another competition gem, Malcolm.
It's just as well it wasn't South Korea, or they'd be chawing on another sort of dog entirely.
Eating competitions rock! Although the world pie-eating championship is now based on how quick the contestants can eat one pie, instead of how many they can eat (PC gone mad).
Why do I keep thinking of Sergeant Bilko??

Comment is about World Hot Dog Eating Championship 2007 (blog)

Original item by Malpoet

Choose page: <-- Prev 1 2 3 152 304 456 608 760 912 1064 1216 1368 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1509 1510 1511 Next -->